From the 17th of june 2019, spot this new free bus service which runs daily from Bergerac main free car parks to the City Centre!
It’s the “Navette Coeur de Ville” recognizable with its bright orange logo!
- Bus service operates from monday to saturday 7h30 to 19h15.
- 7 stops from the Foirail, Railway, Picquecailloux car parks to City Centre with a bus every 13 mins.
- 1 seat for people with reduced mobility
- “Hail and Ride” service: this new bus can be hailed on the street.
- Bus lane will be marked in bright orange colour.
Looking for the best place to holiday and discover the Dordogne Valley?
Get in touch with us today: http://mydordogneselfcatering.com/
Bergerac airport is located 30 mins drive from our rental in Beaumont.