During 2 days (Friday 31 mai and saturday 1st of June 2019), The Bergerac & Duras Winemakers welcome you at the Bergerac Wine Fest VINETA, ready to share their passion and meet the wine lovers in the quest to find a really great wine!
Since the Bergerac Old Town part is getting a facelift (House of Wines, Harbour…) the Wine Fest will take place on the other side of the river, in the Madeleine area, Place Barbacane.
Friday 31st of May 2019
- 11am: Wine tasting and Foodies Market
- 11am to 11.30pm: 4€ Vineta tasting Pass (Vineta Glass+ 7 tasting tickets + 1 notebook)
- 11am to 8.30pm: Family games around the theme of vine/wine
- 12 to 12.45 pm: Inauguration
- 7- 7.45pm: Free concert with In Vino Veritas Banda
- 9-11 pm: Free concert with Fred Battista Trio Concert (teaser below)
- 11.30pm: Closing
Saturday 1st of June 2019
From 10am to 6pm: Free Visits of Local Vineyards & Free Wine Tasting.
A unique opportunity to discover the 10 AOC Bergerac & Duras Wines !
Bonus: 10% off your wine purchase when you show the Vinata tasting pass!
Looking for the best place to holiday and discover the Dordogne Valley?
Get in touch with us today: http://mydordogneselfcatering.com/
The Bergerac Wine Fest Vineta is located 32 mins drive from our rental in Beaumont.