I know, we all have been waiting for this magical week end…. and it's finally coming…
Let me tell you, for a Chocolate Lover like me, Easter is THE most important week end of the year!!!
And what better place to spend this special moment than the Château de Bridoire (12km south from Bergerac)for their famous Egg Hunt!
– The Castle will be opened non-stop from sat 26 to monday 28th of march 2016 from 10am till 6pm.
– 3 distincts courses for each age group: younger than 6 y old, between 7 and 12 years old and for the grown ups, a 3 kms course.
– 6000 factice eggs to look for.
– free access and visit of the Château
– More than 80 games for the whole family
– workshops and equestrian shows with poneys.
– Food and drinks available on site. Picnic allowed.
– No need to book.
– more info: http://www.chateaudebridoire.com/#!blank/comy5
Entrance fees: 8,50 euros for adult, from 13 to 18years old: 6,50euros children from 5 to 12y old: 5,50euros (free for under 5s)
Here's a sneak preview:
So, get a proper basket and come along to Bridoire this week end to celebrate Easter with your family/friends.
Posted by Chocolate lover Isabelle at www.mydordogneselfcatering.com
Happy Easter everybody!!!
For more information on What's on Near Bergerac, please visit my collection at http://bit.ly/1lyjcno