The Young Farmers Country Show ("Terre En Fete") is a great day out for all the family, with lots of attractions and fun for all who enjoy the countryside.
Organized by the dynamic Dordogne Young Farmers, it takes place every year in a different location at the end of july.
This year, the 37th edition is held, at the feet of the stunning castle of Bannes in a 20ha field near Beaumont, this sunday on 29th July 2018 from 9.30am to 18.30.
What to expect:
– 10 am: Horse Plowing contest,
– Prim'Holstein Cattle Competition (The Holstein is the number one milk producer in France),
– Lawnmower racing (motorsport in which competitors race modified lawnmowers)
– Bubble jump
– Livestock displays
– Sheep shearing demonstration,
– Many free workshops for children and adults
12.30: Farm Lunch cooked and served by farmers from local fresh products (ticket on sale in the morning. Price: 16€ for adults, 10€ for children)
Free parking free entrance
Directions: on the D 660 direction Couze-et-Saint-Front.
Great family day out!
Photo Credit: Chantal Billes: Beaumont Mayor: Dominique Mortemousque and the Dordogne Young Farmers: Pierre-Henri Chanquoi, Guillaume Testut and Céline Fournier.
For more info about What's On Near Bergerac, please visit my Collection: http://bit.ly/1lyjcno
Posted by Private Owner, Isabelle at http://www.mydordogneselfcatering.com